Friday, August 5, 2011

"Friending" Former or Current Students on Social Networks

Dear Students:

I decided today that it was important to share with you my view on friending students on Social Networks such as Facebook.  Simply put, here is my stance: 

ANY person who was at one time my student at ANY school at which I am or have been employed and who is 18 years of age or less and who has not graduated. Will not be accepted as a "friend". It does not mean I do not like or care about you. It means you must be 18 and a graduate to be a "friend".  My social membership with Facebook or any other site is open to "Adults" only. 

I hope you were paying attention to details because "and" means I will not "friend" you knowingly if you are not a graduate. In the rare instance that I may make an exception, please note that my objective will continue to be that you graduate from high school.  However, it is not likely that such exceptions will be granted.  So, don't expect them.


Warm Regards,
Ms. Marcoccio AKA Tiki Brewster





No comments:

Post a Comment