Sunday, August 14, 2011

The September 11th Education Program

CLICK HERE to see The September 11th Education Program page


I will be brief.

I scanned the Internet for suitable resources and curricula on 911 and, luckily, this morning, I remembered that when I lived in California, there was a great Social Studies School Service in Culver City, California on Jefferson Blvd.

I've lived in Florida for 10 years now, having relocated from California three months before the American tragedy.  (I was teaching in Coral Springs , Florida and coincidentally, teaching in room "911" at Forest Glen Middle School).

I  feel it is my moral obligation and civic duty, as a U.S. educator to share this historically relevant resource with you...

Here is the link to The September 11th Education Program CLICK HERE

PLEASE spread the word and help promote this curriculum. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment